|Access to the Water Properties site has changed and login is required to view most site content
. New user accounts will be activated once confirmed if they are created from an approved IP address or if the email address used to register appears on an existing cruise plan. Existing Users:
Note that your username and password ARE case sensitive. We recently changed the security level of passwords, so please email Steve if you cannot log in after requesting your lost password.
NEW -- 03 April 2017. We have recently moved the WaterProperties.ca site over to a new server and there are some ongoing issues with the site, including emails coming through for equipment requests, security clearances, account approvals, and reminders. Updates will be posted here.
Create a New Water Properties Account
A Water Properties account will allow you to:
- Access all cruise requests, cruise numbers, cruise plans, equipment, and post-cruise reports
- View which cruises you are participating on and place your name on the participants list for upcoming cruises
- Set your profile phone and dietary restrictions for cruises
- Edit your subscription to the Pacific Vessel User Committee
- Access the IOS CTD data holdings
Alternative Email: You may add a second or alternative email address to your account. Some email servers reject emails sent from this server (including any @uvic.ca and @ubc.ca emails), so a second address may help you receive the activation code. You can remove the second address after you have activated your account.
Account login problems? Didn't receive the confirmation email? Please email Steve with your username.